About Me

My photo
http://delhiphotoblogger.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sunday morning Ride

My plan for the Sunday morning was to go to Chandani Chonk and have Aaloo-Puri with some sweet lassi. But, something changed that morning. I started the bike and was not sure where I was heading to. Reached Ashram (Delhi) and kept riding straight towards AIIMS and thats where I decided to turn left towards Hauz Khas village and go visit the fort. This is at the end of the road that goes through Hauz Khas village market. You go till the end of the road and there it is.

I remember going there long ago. There used to be this restaurant with a roof top sitting area that overlooked the fort and the lake. I loved sitting there with a beer. Had a small flashback and I ended up standing outside "Hauz-I-Alia" or as we know it "Hauz Khaz".

Its a beautiful place and a great walk around. I sat there for a while and looked at people doing their morning walks. Birds chirping and a had some people around clicking photographs, testing their camera's with the changing light of the sun.

This one is at the entrance.














The only turn off is people getting kicks out of writing their names on the these monuments. As if they want to have some kind of claim on them. Sometimes I wish if I could get an opportunity to do something similar to their bedroom walls. I clicked some photos and kept moving. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment