About Me

My photo
http://delhiphotoblogger.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The BagelsT Cafe

Wanted to step out early morning to have nice coffee and I knew most of these joints open quiet late in the day. Had a strong feeling that I will find something in Hauz Khas village. Drove down there and started looking around and ended up at the end of the street - next to the Hauz Khas fort entry.

Looked around and just round the corner saw The Bagels Cafe. Looked nice and cozy from the outside and the vibrant pink did the job. Stepped into the cafe to come across a smiling man ready to serve. I just sat down and started to look at what they had on the menu and decided on a cold black coffee.

While he was preparing my coffee, I spent time looking at the photographs. Some were nice and were surely overpriced - or I felt so. My coffee arrived while I was still lost in some pictures from the mountains - it was nice and strong. About 8/10 to the quality.

The huge window at the back gives a complete view of the road. Furniture is basic, but goes with the ambiance. All in a place I can visit agin to try different things on the menu.

Some photographs to go with ....



The Bagels Cafe




I love Bagels

I love Bagels

In side view of The Bagels Cafe

In side view of The Bagels Cafe

In side view of The Bagels Cafe

Cold Black Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment